Data Protection laws say that the Council must be transparent about how we process personal data.
This Register of Data Processing sets out the Council’s activities that involve the collection and use of personal information and the reason why we can process your information lawfully.
For each activity, we publish a Privacy Notice setting out how personal data is used.
We are legally obliged to safeguard public funds so we are required to verify and check your details internally for fraud prevention. We may share this information with other public bodies (and also receive information from these other bodies) for fraud checking purposes.
We are also legally obliged to share certain data with other public bodies, such as HMRC, and will do so where the law requires this. We will also generally comply with requests for specific information from other regulatory and law enforcement bodies where this is necessary and appropriate.
Your information is also analysed internally to help us improve our services. This is covered in our Fraud Privacy statement.
- Homelessness applications and advice
- Housing Return to Care Inspectorate
- MAPPA (Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements)
- Right to Buy
- Rent Arrears Management
- Low Income Pandemic Payment
- Grant Aid Under Scheme Of Assistance
- Home Content Insurance Privacy Statement
- Homes for Ukraine and Scotland's Super Sponsor Scheme
- Housing stock allocation and Management
Last updated: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 10:04 AM