Interim Head of Education: Bryony Monaghan
Location: Old Viewforth, Stirling
- Early Years & Early Intervention
- Broad General Education
- Skills & Youth Employment
The vision of Schools, Learning and Education is one of high achievement, attainment, excellence and ambition for all. This vision will be realised through a continued focus and commitment to the principles that underpin Curriculum for Excellence, Getting it Right for Every Child and the Early Years Framework.
Our strategic priorities reflect the national priorities set out by the Scottish Government, the Concordat and the Single Outcome Agreements. They encompass the activities and initiatives that we will undertake in order to achieve the Council’s key strategic objectives.
The immediate priorities for the service are:
- early learning and childcare
- raising attainment for all
- developing the young workforce and improving the positive destinations for our school leavers
- getting it right for every child
- and reviewing our school estate.
Last updated: Monday, February 22, 2021 10:25 AM