Customer First Office
Customer First is closed as of 18 March until further notice.
Customer first is our city centre one-stop shop. Our friendly staff are on hand to provide help and advice on a range of council services at this location.
Some of these services can be found by clicking on the relevant links below:
Customer First services
- Housing, council tax and benefits, homelessness, housing benefit, rent and repairs, landlord registration, money advice
- Education- including Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) applications, placing applications, footwear and clothing grants
- Environmental health, pest control
- Family history, research
- Fishing permits
- Planning, building control and licensing
- Parking fine payment, parking residents’ permits
- Registration of births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Roads and street lighting repairs
- Waste collection, special uplifts, recycling
See Also: Approved Fees and Charges for 2020/21