You must tell us right away if there has been a change in your circumstances to make sure:

- If you are due more benefit, you do not lose out. (You must tell us within a month of the change).

- If you are due less benefit, you do not need to pay it back.

Examples of changes could be: Moving address, going into hospital, someone joining or leaving your household, income or savings going up or down, coming off Universal Credit or any other DWP benefit, starting work, changing jobs or a child leaving school.

Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions

Guidance Notes (Please read this to check what information you may have to provide)

Change of Circumstances - Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

Terms and Conditions
Your Details
Please confirm your full name
Please confirm your current address
Details of Change
Please see our Guidance Notes at the top of the page for details of the proof you must supply.
Please upload any evidence you have of this change (please note, you can also email this information to

Last updated: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:41 AM