- If you made an application in the past 10 working days and have not yet heard the outcome, please be assured that this will be processed and we will contact you in due course. If we require further information to process your application, we will contact you and you must provide this by the date specified, otherwise, we will consider you to have withdrawn your application.
- If you previously applied for a grant but we requested further information from you in order to assess your application, then you must provide this by 5pm on Friday 31st July, otherwise we will consider you to have withdrawn your application.
- If you previously applied for a grant but were considered ineligible, you may request an internal review of your case. Requests for an internal review received after 5pm on Friday, July 31st will not be considered.
- If you previously applied for a grant but your application was dependant on the views of the Assessor (for example to determine if the premises should be included in the Non-Domestic Rates Valuation Roll), this may be delayed until the Assessor is able to make a site visit. In such cases, where possible, we will endeavour to process your application using other evidence.
- If you made an application prior to the past 10 working days and have not been advised of the outcome, you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications received after 5pm on Friday, 10th July will not be considered.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:57 PM