If you do not qualify for the benefit because your income is too high, you can apply for a second adult rebate if there are other adults in your home who have a low income - but there are special conditions:

  • You must be a single taxpayer, or if you have a partner, joint owner or tenant, one of you must be in one of the special categories listed on the form.
  • No-one pays you rent to live in the household.
  • Please send proof of income for everybody who lives with you. We cannot pay you benefit if you don't. 

Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions

Second Adult Rebate (Council Tax)

Your Details
Your Partner
Other people who normally live with you (18 years or over)
Second Person
Third Person
Supporting Documents

Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:57 PM