Last updated: Friday, May 29, 2020 10:03 AM

Stirling Council is following Government and NHS guidance on COVID-19 and continues to monitor events closely.

As Scotland moves through the different phases of the Government’s Route Map out of Lockdown, you can keep track of changes to Stirling Council services, like access to parks, facilities or our tips, on this page.

We hope to be able to resume or restore any affected services, or make alternative arrangements as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We encourage communities to continue to support each other during this unprecedented national emergency and global pandemic.

Key information

The Scottish Government has published its Route Map for moving through, and hopefully out of, the Coronavirus crisis. This national document will also guide Stirling Council’s service delivery plans in the coming months.

Phase 1 of the Route Map came into force as of Friday, 28 May and the tabs below have been updated in relation to the minor changes made to lockdown.

For health advice, NHS Inform remains the main source of information on the virus, with the Test and Protect programme now underway.

The NHS has also provided a British Sign Language video explaining steps you can take to help avoid infection from Coronavirus (COVID-19) and self-isolation advice.

Easy Read versions and alternative language versions of Coronavirus advice documents are also available on the NHS Inform Translations page.

Residents across the Stirling Council area in need of care, essential supplies or support can contact 01786 404040 and have their requirements formally recorded by Stirling Council’s community response teams. You can also fill in our Support for People online form.

Response times for our enquiries, complaints and customer services teams will be slower as we focus on emergency contacts. 

Council Tax

If you normally pay your Council Tax in person, and are unable to do so because of the Coronavirus, we would ask:

  • Those who are able to pay set up a direct debit through an online account
  • Those who already pay online continue to pay their instalments
  • Those who can only pay in person make payments when it is safe to do so, and set aside the funds to catch up with overdue instalments at that time
  • If you cannot afford to catch up with instalments, or if you have seen a reduction in household income, let us know and we can spread payments from June to March, rather than April to January.
  • Call 01786 233210 to discuss arrangements or set up a direct debit.

Households with a low income may be entitled to a Council Tax Reduction. Check to see if you are eligible.

For existing Direct Debit payers, instalments will be deducted on the date(s) previously notified. Those moving to Direct Debit as they can no longer pay in person will receive confirmation of their instalment dates in advance of first payment.

The main Council office at Old Viewforth and Customer First are closed to the public.

If you need to make a payment and are able to make it online please refer to the “Request / Report / Pay” section on the Stirling Council website homepage. For any other queries please visit the Contact Us section to get in touch.

Any questions relating to Council Tax Benefits can be sent to or, for questions about Council Tax Arrears, email queries to 

Advice and Welfare Reform

The team will continue to provide money, debt and benefit advice, through a limited phone service, Please call 01786 233528 and leave your name and telephone number, or email your details to

Scottish Welfare Fund

The Council expects to receive an increased number of Scottish Welfare Fund applications during the period of the Coronavirus disruption, and the Scottish Government has provided councils with significant additional funding to support this expected increase. Stirling Council has made arrangements to ensure that those in need of the support receive it within our normal quick timescales.

Please visit our dedicated page for all information on Education, Children and Families during the COVID-19 pandemic, including details on the phased re-opening of schools and nurseries.”

Bin Collections

Stirling Council will resume its full household waste and recycling collection service on Monday, 1 June.

From this date (1 June), residents should refer to their waste collection calendar which was posted to homes earlier this year. You can also download the calendar on the Stirling Council website.

In the first week of normal collections, brown bins and green bins will be collected.

Given the suspension of brown bin collections, we understand that residents may have a large volume of excess food and garden waste.

For the first round of brown bin collections (W/C June 1), we would ask that residents make every attempt not to overload their bins as this will prevent them being lifted by our operatives.

We would also remind residents that soil or rubble should not be put in brown bins.

Additional waste left next to bins will still not be collected for health and safety reasons. Please see our FAQs below for more details.

Household Waste and Recycling Centres

Stirling Council will re-open its household waste and recycling centres (tips) at Polmaise and Callander to residents on Monday, 1 June.

The centres will be open on weekdays only. Full details are available on our dedicated tips page.

Other Waste Services

The Special Uplift service remains unavailable, while the Polmaise Depot Weighbridge Service remains closed to commercial customers until further notice.

Commercial customers involved in critical supply chain delivery (as outlined by Government announcements) requiring disposal services during this period, should contact the Council’s Customer Service Centre on 01786 404040.

COVID-19 – Safe Waste Presentation Procedures

Any individuals asked to self-isolate, either as a precaution or because they are confirmed to have Coronavirus (COVID-19), should follow this advice to dispose of their household waste to ensure the virus is not spread via personal waste:

  • Individuals should place all personal waste such as used tissues and disposable cleaning cloths, securely in a plastic bag or bin liner. This plastic bag should then be placed in another plastic bag and securely tied
  • These bags must be stored separately to other waste for at least 72 hours before being placed in your grey bin.

FAQs on Waste Collection

Can I leave extra waste alongside my bin for collection?

Please note that additional waste left next to your bin will not be collected. This is protect the health and safety of our operatives who are working in very challenging conditions during the current pandemic.

I have extra waste, how should I store it?

We suggest that householders can store, where space permits, bagged dry recycling (plastics/cans/cartons; glass bottles/jars) for services that have been temporarily reduced.

Grey bin space can be prioritised for food waste, nappies and garden waste that cannot be home composted.

For households with gardens, full brown bins should be stored in the coolest area of the garden. If garden clippings are being stored in a corner of the garden, these should be periodically turned to provide air and this part of the garden should be kept out of reach of pets (as this material naturally composts down and should not be consumed).

If you are interested in home composting, you can find more information on the waste and recycling pages of our website. 

More information:

To confirm what to put in your bins, check our website here:

Phase 1 update

Following the First Minister’s statement of Thursday, 28 May, the following arrangements are in relation to car parking, traffic management, public toilets and use of outdoor space across the Stirling area.

Car Parking

The following car parks will remain closed:

  • Callander Station Rd Car Park
  • Callander Meadows Car Park
  • Callander Bracklinn Falls Car Park
  • Balmaha Car Park
  • Queens View Car Park, Strathblane
  • Finnich Glen (Devils Pulpit)
  • Blair Logie car park
  • Dumyat, Sheriffmuir Rd
  • Plean Country Park car park

Parking enforcement staff will be patrolling over the weekend period.

Traffic Management

Variable Messaging Signs have been installed at the following locations with relevant COVID-19 info and traffic updates:

  • Callander A84 from the south
  • Callander A84 from the north
  • Callander junction between A84 & A821
  • Drymen A811 from the south
  • Drymen A811 from the north
  • Drymen in the village leading to Rowardennan road B837
  • Aberfoyle approach from the south A81
  • Aberfoyle approach from the north A821 (Dukes Pass)
  • Ben A’nn in car park (Dukes Pass) Forestry Scotland
  • Queens View car park, Strathblane
  • Finnich Glen (Devils Pulpit) car park

Public Toilets

Public toilets remain closed.  

Parks and Open Spaces

Play parks and play areas remain closed.

Tennis courts at Kings Park, Bridge of Allan and Doune will reopen from Friday 29 May.

Stirling Council Fisheries on the River Teith and Forth will reopen from Friday 29 May.

Public Transport

Public transport may be subject to disruption. For up to date information on bus services, please contact the operator, visit Traveline Scotland or call 0871 200 22 33.

Buses may be operating with reduced capacities to maintain social distancing with some seats marked as unavailable. Where possible, please pay for your journey using contactless or mobile App.

Park and Ride service changes until further notice:

  • P1 Springkerse P&R service will be reduced to operate every 30 minutes.
  • P2 Castleview P&R service will be withdrawn.

The seating area and ticket office at Stirling Bus Station closed to members of the public on Monday, 23 March 2020. Transport users can still board and alight service buses and tickets can still be purchased on board from the driver.

Please check our Transport Service Changes page for info on local bus services.

National Entitlement Card (NEC) applications

Limited card production for National Entitlement Cards has recommenced from Monday 1 June.

Requests for replacements and renewals from existing cardholders are being processed by the Council, however applications for new cards are still not being accepted at present.

Priority is being given to those in the over 60s and disabled Concessionary Travel Schemes.

If you have any questions about your existing concession card, need to request a replacement or renew your entitlement please contact us by calling 01786 237504 or 01786 237507 (between 0900 and 1600 Monday to Friday).

Blue Badges

The processing of new Blue Badge applications will be delayed due to the current emergency situation. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Blue Badges that expired after 1 January 2020 have been extended for use until 30 September 2020. New applications can continue to be made online. 

Roads Inspections

Council Officers have been in contact with contractors and remain available to assist with enquiries. Please contact

Bandeath Stray Dog Shelter

the dog shelter will temporarily provide a dog collection service only. Any payments must be made in card by calling 01786 404040. Dogs can only be collected by prior appointment and there will be no viewings, dog purchases or volunteer walking until further notice.

Registration Services

The Registration Service is closed for all face to face enquiries, face to face registrations and ceremonies. Please call to speak to a Registrar if you would like to discuss any registration requirement during these revised arrangements. We understand that you still need support during this difficult time, and our Registrars are here to help.

Stirling’s Registrars are also available at weekends by email or phone to support anyone who needs to register a death. Please call to make an appointment on 01786 233961 or 01786 233960.

Weekend Opening Hours
Saturday and Sunday 9am-1pm.

  • Births - All birth registrations have been suspended with immediate effect and extensions added to the existing 21 day time limit. Parents of new born babies can still apply for Child Benefit and register their baby with the GP. Please continue to check this website for further updates.
  • Deaths - Registrars are now able to carry out death registrations remotely. Remember, that although there will be no face to face appointments, our Registrars will still be there to help you.  They will guide you through this process.

It is the responsibility of the GP, or Hospital Doctor (if the death occurred in hospital) to email Form 11 Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (MCCD) to the Registrar in the local area as identified by the informant. The informant is often a family member, or if that’s not possible, could be the Funeral Director. It would greatly assist the process if contact details of this family member or Funeral Director could be included with the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death. If no contact details are included it is then the responsibility of the informant to contact the Registration office to start the process of registration.

The original Medical Certificate of Cause of Death should then be posted to the office of the Registrar by the GP or Hospital Doctor. Once the email Medical Certificate of Cause of Death is received by the Registrar and team, the process of registration can begin.

It may take more than one phone call to finalise the registration process.  To reflect this, deaths no longer need to be registered within an 8 day period. They will be dealt with as quickly as possible in the order received.  We know that this might be stressful, but are here to help you at this difficult time.

If the death is to be registered in Stirling then the MCCD should be emailed to

Calls to the Registrar should be made 01786 233961/233960 and hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9am-4.30pm, and Saturday and Sunday 9am-1pm.

Address for posting Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (MCCD) to Stirling is Registration Service, Customer First Office, 1-5 Port Street, Stirling, FK8 2EJ

Please only send the MCCDs to the Stirling Office and not to local offices.


Registrars are now able to carry out still-birth registrations remotely. There will be no face to face Appointments.  Please call to speak to a Registrar if you would like to discuss any registration requirement during these revised arrangements.  We understand that you still need support during this difficult time, and our Registrars are here to help.

In order to register the still-birth it is the responsibility of the Midwife or Hospital Doctor to email Form 6 Medical Certificate of Cause of Still-birth to the Registrar in the local area as identified by the informant. The informant is often a family member, or if that’s not possible, could be the Funeral Director.  It would greatly assist the process if contact details of this family member or Funeral Director could be included with the Medical Certificate of Cause of Still-birth.  If no contact details are included it is then the responsibility of the informant to contact the Registration office to start the process of registration.

The original Medical Certificate of Cause of Still-birth should then be posted to the office of the Registrar by the Midwife or Hospital Doctor.

Once the email Medical Certificate of Cause of Still-birth is received by the registration team the process of registration can begin.

It may take more than one phone call to finalise the registration process.  To reflect this, still-births no longer need to be registered within a 21 day period. They will be dealt with as quickly as possible in the order received.  We know that this might be stressful, but are here to help you at this difficult time.

If the still-birth is to be registered in Stirling then the Certificate should be emailed to

Address for posting Medical Certificate of Cause of Still-birth to Stirling is Registration Service, Customer First Office, 1-5 Port Street, Stirling FK8 2EJ

Please do not send Certificates to local offices, only to the Stirling office.

Marriage/Civil partnerships

Stirling Council Registrars are now taking bookings for civil ceremonies. 

The COVID 19 restrictions that are still in place means we are still unable to accept paperwork for any forthcoming ceremonies so are suggesting that you consider having your ceremony no earlier than autumn 2020.

We also ask that you are mindful of the likelihood that when ceremonies are allowed to recommence, the number of attendees at your ceremony will have to be minimal.

Please be aware that at present, marriage and civil partnerships are affected by the regulations in Scotland and we cannot give any guarantees as to when exactly those restrictions will be lifted. Scottish Government is required to keep the health protection regulations under review.

If you have had to postpone your ceremony due to the health pandemic and wish to re-arrange a new date, please note that fresh marriage notice forms will not need to be submitted for a date fixed this year and no additional notice fees will be payable. For a date fixed in 2021 fresh marriage notice forms will need to be submitted, however no additional notice fees will be payable.

Marriage Schedules will not be issued for forthcoming ceremonies until further notice.

  • Certificates – Certificates are currently unavailable. In the event of an urgent request, please email and leave your details for a member of staff to call you back.

  • Genealogy - Scotlandspeople Family History has been suspended until further notice.

  • Citizenship ceremonies - all forthcoming ceremonies have been suspended until further notice.

Get support now

Residents in need of care, essential supplies or support can contact 01786 404040 and speak to the community response teams. 

The support line is staffed seven days a week between 8am and 8pm. You can also fill in our Support for People online form.

You can keep track of the latest information on our Community Support network with our weekly bulletins.

Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

Guidance is available for Social Care Personal Assistants and employers regarding PPE and information on how to access equipment if you are unable to source it from your usual routes.

Guidance is also available for Unpaid Carers regarding PPE.

Advice Services

Please visit our dedicated page for useful information and links in relation to benefits and support you can apply for during this pandemic.

If you are a vulnerable adult who is being harmed or neglected and are unable to protect yourself we are here to help. Similarly if you know or suspect such an adult is being harmed or neglected then please tell us.

If you see something, are told something or something doesn’t feel right, you need to report it. We can only help people who become known to us.

Phone Contact Details


Stirling – 01786 471177

Clackmannanshire – 01259 225000

Evenings & Weekends

Stirling & Clackmannanshire – 01786 470500


Call 101 if you are concerned about an adult who is not at immediate risk of harm or 999 in an emergency.

For further information please see

Harm reduction services

If you are worried about your own or another person’s substance use, please contact Change, Grow Live (CGL) for support on 0808 1962188. If you are concerned about someone else’s drug or alcohol use then Forth Valley Family Support Service (FVFSS) can also help. Call the Family Support Development Officer on 07484024407.

Forth Valley Recovery Community (FVRC) is a community of people committed to supporting recovery from substance use. During this time, telephone support will be available via Tom Bennett - Tel 07920 234694 or Becky Wood - Tel 07920 576375


Stirling Council’s creative catering teams have cooked up a recipe for success for residents receiving ‘Shielding’ food packages.

Download the full list of recipes here. You can also download a guide to cooking safely at home.

Information for Tenants

Sheriff courts are now dealing only with urgent civil business, and all eviction and rent-arrears cases have been put on hold until further notice. If Stirling Council has raised a court action against you for not paying your rent or other violations of your tenancy, please contact your housing officer for further information.

If you are facing financial difficulty due to the impact of COVID-19, please contact your housing officer who will be able to provide advice and support, including financial support to help you sustain your tenancy.

Housing TeamOur Housing Officers and Income Maximisation Officers will be offering a telephone service for urgent enquiries but visits will only be carried out if an emergency occurs. The team can be contacted on 01786 404040 (Option 2 during office hours)

Housing AllocationsOur Allocations Team have a limited service at this time. We are still letting properties but are prioritising urgent cases to assist in preventing homelessness. The team can be contacted on 01786 404040.

Housing Repairs: Our teams will be carrying out emergency repairs only. If you have an emergency repair, please contact us on 01786 404040 and a member of our team will assist you.

Information for Landlords and Letting Agents

In common with all other Scottish Local Authorities, Stirling Council, has been asked to circulate some information in relation to COVID-19.

With this in mind please see below a letter from Kevin Stewart, Minister for Local Government, Housing and Planning which sets out the Scottish Government's position following yesterday afternoon’s statement (18/03/20) by the Aileen Campbell MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Local Government.

Kevin Stewart Minister for Local Government:  Letter to Landlords and Letting Agents

Coronavirus guidance for private landlords and letting agents

The Scottish Government has compiled a list of FAQs in partnership with Scottish Association of Landlords, Council of Letting Agents and Propertymark in relation to advice for private landlords and letting agents.

You can access the information via the Scottish Government’s website.

PRS Landlord (non-business) Covid-19 Loan Scheme

The Scottish Government PRS Landlord (non-business) Covid-19 Loan Scheme is now available for applications. This is a short-term emergency interest free loan, available to landlords who have 5 or less rental properties and will fund lost rental income from a single property. Landlords should still, of course, engage with their tenants as detailed in the guidance.

Further information on the loan, including the application form, can be found at

Enquiries can be sent to the Scottish Government at

You can also contact the Stirling Council Private Rented Housing teams via:

Private Rented Housing Team: 01786 237678

Private Rented Housing Enforcement Officers: Andrew Paterson 01786 237704 –

Mhairi Gilfillan 01786 237699 –

Admin Support Officer: Kate MacGregor – 01786 237722

Service Co-ordinator: Fiona Scott 01786 237753 -

Health Protection Scotland continues to update its guidance for health protection teams and healthcare practitioners as the Coronavirus situation evolves.

Full information can be found on the HPS website, including guidance for non-healthcare settings such as schools, places of detention, and separate guidance for social care settings.

Food Standards Scotland has produced helpful information for consumers and businesses on handling food products during the Coronavirus Pandemic.

The Council’s Street Cleaning team is providing a much-reduced service due to staff absence and staff redeployment to vital services.

Coronavirus Business Support Fund

Stirling businesses can now apply for cash grants of between £10,000 and £25,000 as part of a new Coronavirus support fund.

These grants are for all small firms receiving the small business bonus or rural relief, and for leisure, hospitality and retail properties with a rateable value between £18,000 and £51,000. All eligible businesses will be paid within 10 days of application. To apply please complete the online form 

Business Advice

A support hotline (01786 498496) and webpage offering business advice has been launched to support Stirling businesses and organisations during the coronavirus pandemic.

As part of ongoing efforts to support businesses and workers during the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, Stirling Council has also created a central point for any employers requiring additional staff. This free resource is open to any employer looking to recruit as increasing and changing demands affect key sectors and will be welcomed by those who have lost jobs as a result of the disruption.

Employers are encouraged to email details. All jobs will be listed at Invest in Stirling and we will endeavour to upload details as soon as possible after receipt.

During this emergency, communities have come together to support vulnerable individuals and families in their area. Local community groups, businesses and 3rd sector agencies are helping supply food and essentials to those vulnerable and self-isolating while others are providing other roles such as befriending.


Community groups, businesses, 3rd Sector agencies and individuals can register with us to help the community effort or let us know what they are doing locally.

Local Co-ordination Teams have been set up to support organisations in their efforts and when groups register they will be given a Local Co-ordination Team contact and receive regular information.

Visit out COVID-19 Volunteering page for more information.

Stirling Council and Stirlingshire Voluntary Enterprise (SVE) have created a web page, offering community groups, individuals and businesses the opportunity to support those most in need during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The site will allow communities groups and individuals to register their interest and help the local authority to co-ordinate the influx of support offers coming in from across the Stirling area.

Stirling Council cultural facilities 

All libraries, mobile libraries and community centres and venues have closed. Borrowers with overdue library books, loans have been extended. 

Stirling Libraries website continues to give you access to your library account. You can check on the books you have out on loan, place a hold on a book you want or renew a book online. Please note, this will need your library card number and pin. If you are not a library member, you can join online.

Please note, if you received replacement hearing aid batteries from our Libraries, please contact the Audiology Department at NHS Forth Valley on 01786 434171, or 01324 616191 or by email at  

The PEAK has closed to the public until further notice.

Learning & Employability

Face to face contact with participants is suspended, however, staff are continuing to engage regularly with service users via telephone and e-mail. There is very limited capacity to take on new clients, but contact should be made via telephone (01786 237517) or email and a member of the team will respond.

Refugee Resettlement

All face to face appointments with families have been cancelled and there will be no drop-in sessions for the foreseeable future. For support please contact Jonathan Sharp by telephone on 07818 520936. For emergencies, please contact Jonathan or the Stirling Council emergency number on 01786 473041 and request an interpreter.

English classes are also cancelled and alternative on line classes are being sought. More information will be provided at a later date.

Council Committees

A series of remote Committee meetings, including two Full Council meetings, have been scheduled for June 2020.

Click on the Programme of Committee Meetings for further details.

To contact your local Councillor about surgeries, visit our dedicated page.

Personal Licences

Where an application for renewal of a personal licence is made to the Board, and the Board has not determined the application before the date of expiry of the licence, the licence will continue for a period of six months from the date of expiry of the licence.

Applications for renewal can be lodged from 12 months before the expiry date of the licence to one day before the licence expires.

If you are unable to take a refresher training course for a reason related to the Coronavirus crisis, please contact the licensing office via email at or 01786 233612. Licence holders are encouraged to explore options for undertaking the training online where face-to-face courses are not safe or practicable.

As the Council focuses resources on providing essential services and responding to the current public health crisis, it will not be possible to process licence applications within the normal timeframes. Forthcoming meetings of the Council’s Planning and Regulation Panel and the District of Stirling Licensing Board have been cancelled.

Licence and renewal applications may still be submitted, but by email only. Forms can be downloaded from the relevant sections of the website. Once completed and signed, they should be scanned and sent to 

Criminal Justice 

The Stirling Justice Social Work Service provides support for people subject to Community Payback Orders and Prison Through-care.

If anyone is needing any support because they, or a family member, are having dealings with the Justice System (Community or Prison) then please contact your worker directly on their mobile phone, or contact 01786 233950, so that someone can call you back.

Stirling Council’s cemeteries service is making some temporary adjustments to comply with recent Scottish Government legislation and national guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic.

In line with Government restrictions, including regulations on social distancing, a number of measures are now being adopted to continue to provide a service for families experiencing the loss of a loved one.

See our news story for all the changes and for other key information:


The Planning Service is being provided remotely. Unfortunately, at this time, not all officers are able to receive emails or telephone calls directly. Until this is resolved if you have tried to contact an officer but not received a reply when you expected please contact Karla Mann on 07717 545052 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday am.

We are continuing to receive and deal with planning applications through the Portal at: Unfortunately we are not able to receive or process paper submissions made through the post. Any representation or objection to a planning application should be made using the online form at View/Comment on Planning Applications - Stirling Council or by email to

Building Standards

Due to the Coronavirus pandemic Council staff are now working from home wherever possible. We are trying to continue to operate as normal a service as possible but unfortunately there will be some disruptions.

As we are working remotely we can only process applications submitted electronically, therefore we would advise that you submit any applications through the e-buildingstandards portal. Unfortunately we are not able to receive or process paper submissions made through the post.

Surveyors are still available to discuss applications and you can contact them by email in the first instance.

Site Inspections 

All general site inspections have been suspended and have been replaced with the submission of alternative evidence to determine reasonable enquiry. This should be discussed with your case officer in advance. We have discontinued drain tests (necessitating a site visit) and are accepting temporary certificates in domestic situations where a final drain test is the only matter outstanding. This may enable occupation of a building allowing the contractor/agent to arrange a drain test at a later date.

In all cases all life safety matters must be satisfactorily resolved.

In an emergency situation some site inspections will be undertaken in the interests of public safety.

We are continuing to receive and issue Building Warrants and accept Completion submissions and Temporary Occupation certificates.

Copy Documents

Unfortunately we cannot provide copy documents at this time.  We can however supply you with an extract from our registers.  This is a document produced from the register with all relevant information on it.  We can only do these for Building Warrants/ Amendments or Completion Certificates.  We will not be able to provide copy plans or any other documents at this time.

Extension to Periods of Validity

If your Building Warrant is due to expire in the next 6 months and you are concerned about the impact of COVID 19 on the construction being completed in time an Extension to Period of the Validity of The Building Warrant can be applied for. This application form can be found in the forms area of our web page. Any queries in this regard can be discussed with our duty officer or emailed to our

Tree Works Applications

Please note that we are not able to accept postal submission for Tree Work Applications. We are able to accept electronic submissions at: Tree Works and High Hedge Notices