These are our most popular online forms.  

Blocked Gullies

Your Details
Request Details

Following Government guidance on COVID-19, our teams will be carrying out emergency repairs only. 

In respect of the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus that requires you to self-Isolate Non-Essential Visits based on advice from Public Health Scotland and NHS Inform, we will not be able to attend until such a time that the isolation period has ended. Please get back in touch with us when you (or your family) are no longer isolating and we will arrange an appointment then. 

Essential Visits - We will attend, however, it is important that the person (or persons) self-isolating are in another room and remain there for the duration of the visit. If this visit is for a repair to be undertaken then where possible we ask that you clean the area and surfaces, where the repair is required, with soap & water or antibacterial wipes etc to allow our operatives to work safely.

For information about the Brown and Grey Bin Replacement roll out please Click Here.

If you are moving to or from a property within our area please complete the form in order to notify us of your change of address details.

Alternatively view or download change of address form in pdf format

Please read our terms and conditions before completing this form.

Change of Address

Your Details
The Commercial Waste service is currently running as normal for those customers still requiring a service during this time.

Commercial Waste Contact Us

Compliments & Complaints

Nature of you enquiry
Your Details
The Nature of Your Complaint

To help us respond quickly, we would really appreciate as much detail as possible.  If you have any evidence such as photographs, this would also be really helpful.

We will try to remove fly-tipping as quickly as possible. However, it must be noted that the Council will not remove fly-tipping from a privately owned property. In these cases, we will request that the landowner removes the fly-tipped items.

Please note, fly-tipping that has been found in water is managed by The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA). If it is on a motorway or trunk road, it is the responsibility of Transport Scotland who maintains and monitor the trunk road network across Scotland.

Providing your contact details is optional but we would be unable to contact you without these.

Your Details
Request Details
Further Information

To apply for Free School Meals please click on the link.

Please use this form to make an enquiry about our services if you are unable to find the information on our website.  If you want to submit a complaint, please refer to our Compliments and Complaints form.

General Enquiries

Your Details

Please do not submit a request if the bin is any of the following locations:

  • Springkerse Industrial/Retail Estate and Business Parks
  • Supermarket car parks
  • School premises
  • Hospital premises

Litter Bin or Dog Bin

Your Details
Request details

New Bin: You do not need to provide any additional information once the correct options have been selected.

Larger Grey Bin: These are available for households of 6 or more people and any requests for these will be checked against our records before being approved.

Request: You can request new bins, caddy liners, replacement bins, exchange of bin or repairs to a bin at your own address.

Bin replacements, exchanges and repair: Please include tell us why you need a replacement bin, or the part of your bin that needs repaired.  For example, its wheels or lid.

If you need to exchange your bin, please provide details about why you need this.  For example, your current bin is too small.

New, Missed or Replacement Bin

Providing your contact details is optional but we would be unable to contact you without them.
Request Details


We are currently only able to investigate and treat rodent (rats/mice) issues outside a domestic property.  To request a Pest Control Service complete the on-line form.

Stirling Council takes the health and safety of its staff very seriously and for this reason, the pest control service will no longer carry out any working at height. This involves using ladders or steps to access loft areas or roof spaces and any exterior works requiring the use of ladders or steps.

We apologise for any difficulties that this may cause and would advise customers to contact an alternative pest control contractor who may be able to provide this service.

Report a Pest Control problem

Your Details
Type of Problem

If the pothole is dangerous and will/has caused damaged or injury, please call us on 01786 404040.

Please check that the road is not a private road.

If the pothole is on a motorway or trunk road, please contact the highway agency.

If you wish to make an insurance claim, as well as, report a pothole please complete a Road Defect Insurance Claim Form.


Your Details
Request Details

Report an Issue

Your Details

Roadside Defects

Your Details
Request Details


Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:50 PM