Please download and read the relevant guidance for each application form below.
The following must be submitted at least 7 days in advance of the required siting date:
- Copy of a Location Plan, to a scale of not less than 1:1250
- Payment of £71.50 up to 3 days, 1 week £122.50, 1 month £204 and £97 for each subsequent month thereafter, which we will call to collect (covers inspection costs)
If you have any enquiries about any aspect of your application, please call Network Management on 01786 404040.
This is an application to construct accesses, vehicular crossings etc., or make an opening in any public road. The following information is required:
- 3 copies of a Location Plan and Details of Proposal to a minimum of 1:500 and any cross section a minimum of 1:100
- The completed Application Form.
- Payment of £122.50 made payable to Stirling Council (covers inspection costs)
And submitted to:
The drawings showing the proposed works will also detail the methods of construction. This may be indicated by quoting the relevant clause number of Stirling Council’s Development Roads Guidelines and Specification or any subsequent amendment. A copy of which is available on request, but it will not be sufficient to state that construction is to the agreed specification. If you have any queries about any aspect of your application, please call Network Management on 01786 404040.
The forms below must be completed and sent to:
Temporary Traffic Light Signals: This is an application for the use of portable light signals
Road Construction Consent: This is an application for construction Consent for a new road or Extension to an existing road.
Temporary Restrictions: This is the guidance for an application for a temporary road - footpath closure, suspension of parking, waiting restriction, one-way system or speed restriction.
Last updated: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 1:24 PM